Home Watch Services
Most owners of second or vacation homes at the Delaware Beaches live more than an hour and half away. It makes it difficult for them to keep track and monitor the home on a regular basis especially in the winter months. 360 Property Solutions is there to monitor your home while you are not able. This saves you, the homeowner, time and money. Download a copy of our Home Watch Services Contract.
Home Watch Checklist:
- Air Conditioner and Heater checked for proper setting and operation
- Doors and windows checked to assure they are locked, as well for forced entry damage, and vandalism
- Check for signs of obvious water leaks from interior sources (i.e. hot water heater, interior plumbing)
- All smoke detectors will be checked for proper operation
- Check for signs of obvious water leaks from exterior sources (i.e. cracked walls, window seals, sewer back-up, leaks from adjacent condo units)
- Check refrigerator for proper operation (if left on) or mildew accumulation (if turned off)
- All rooms are inspected for evidence of roof leaks, including door and window frames
- Electrical service panel will be inspected for tripped breakers caused by power surges and re-set
- Room lighting will be changed as per owner’s request.
- Unless otherwise requested, all faucets will be turned on run water through sinks, tub/showers, and flush toilets to prevent dried gaskets and traps
- Fuel level in tanks will be inspected
- Visually check for pests/insects/rodents
- The exterior will be inspected for: snow & lawn care, gutters system, house & septic vents,& drainage problems
- Remove all unwanted flyers/newspapers
Extra Home Watch Services:
- Open home for the Season
- Schedule Maintenance and Repairs
- Post Storm Inspection
- Storm and Hurricane Preparation
- Meet and/or unlock home for contractors
Your home will be securely locked upon completion of the inspection and you will receive notification of all inspection results. If no problems are detected – We will send you and email notifying you of the visit date and time.
In the event a problem is detected, you will be notified by phone. Photos will be taken if possible and emailed. After contacting you, we will gladly contact your vendor of preference to make any repairs. If you do not have a preference, we will arrange the repairs with one of our preferred contractors.
We can do weekly, bi-weekly, monthly visits, or visit schedules. Please contact us for a quote.